Although a Travel Adventures Botswana self drive safari is generally very safe, accidents do occasionally happen. Our rates include insurance for the vehicle and equipment as standard but we must draw your attention to the fine print.
- Travel Adventures Botswana rates include insurance of 95% for the vehicle and equipment
- Each vehicle carries an excess which varies depending on the vehicle. The exact sum will be advised at the time of booking.
- The excess can be reduced for an additional daily fee.
- A refundable deposit/bond is required per vehicle depending on the insurance option chosen. This amount is refundable on the undamaged return of the vehicle and associated equipment.
- The refundable deposit is payable using a credit card (visa or mastercard) or cash.
- If you are involved in a collision you will only be liable for the excess. Please note however: negligent damage to the vehicle and equipment (i.e. dents and scratches) is not covered by insurance.
Please see our terms and conditions for full details.